alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Woodmizer manual tooth setter  (Read 8024 times)

Offline TnAndy

• Contributor
Woodmizer manual tooth setter
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:56:07 PM »
For sale:   Manual tooth setter that came with my mill in 1991.  Pic below.  You set one tooth at a time.  Similar to the one Woodmizer sells now (BMT100) for $550.

I can't find the 'bend back' tool....but it was just a pc of 1/4"x3/4" flat bar with a slot cut about 3/4" deep (take a hacksaw to the end of a pc of bar, cut 3/4" down in it and you have one) you dropped over the tooth IF you over bent it, and bend it back to you some....recheck on the dial indicator, and either apply some more bend or not.

I'll take $100 for it plus the cost of shipping (it may go in a $13 USPS 'if it fits it ships' box, or may have to go to the large one for $18....don't know right off)(I'll figure it out IF you want it).

Email me:   just.observing2@gmail.com

Offline TnAndy

• Contributor
Re: Woodmizer manual tooth setter
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 10:27:26 AM »
Sold.....