alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Business and markets > Wanted

needing an edger

(1/2) > >>

xlogger:
Looking to buy a used portable edger, hopefully on the east coast somewhat near NC. Must be in good shape.
Thanks, Ricky

furu:
Not that I am on the east coast or can help but  are you looking at any specific brands as your first choice or just looking for anything available?

xlogger:
Baker, Cooks are my top choice and maybe a TK, I think all three are good but the first two look more heavy built. Not sure about a WM. If I get a new one it will probably be a Cook's, it's the shortest ride of about 10-12 hours which I don't want to make.

xlogger:
After doing some checking if I get a new one it will be a Cooks or Baker. With Cooks being several hours closer to me. I called WM yesterday and they are about $2000 more for what is about the same edger.

Stevem:
Have you checked here?

http://carolinamachinerysales.com/search?string=+edger&button=Search

or sawmill trader and sawmill exchange?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version