alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Sawmills and Sawing > Mobile Dimension, Swing Mills and other Specialty Mills

Redwood - Tree to lumber

(1/5) > >>

Kirk Allen:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6-lsJP5hPrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

furu:
Nice thanks for the post

Stevem:
Nice work at a difficult location.
Redwood get huge fast with very wide growth rings if there is no competition. Makes beautiful table tops when slabbed
Wish I could get $4 per foot for the boards!

drobertson:
This was a very good demo, not only of tree removal, but lumber, waste recovery as well, pretty cool stuff. Those Lucas mills are the cat's meow on humpty dumpty logs for sure.

Ox:
It's so hard for me to comprehend that this tree is only 60 years old and 6 feet across at the base!  And it's rot resistant to boot!  Not very strong for building with as I think I remember it's at the bottom for strength in the lumber strength build charts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version