alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Just so you Know!  (Read 8869 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Just so you Know!
« on: October 04, 2017, 08:10:45 PM »
Full Disclosure! 

Contrary to claims by other forum owners, Yes Jeff, I am referring to you and the Forestry Forum, those with full access to the server can, in fact, see private messages on their server.  Now for me, it took a LONG time to figure out how but rest assured, I figured it out and it proved to me, NOTHING is secure when you control the server.  The only reason I took the time to figure it out was to know for myself that nothing I had said on another forum was secure as I had been led to believe.

I have not, nor ever will read peoples messages as it is none of my business what you say or who you say it about.  As my father always said, its none of my business what you think of me. 

You should also know that it is not hard to fabricate post counts, users online, members, etc.  Off the chart numbers or membership numbers are commonly used as a selling point to get sponsors. 

We do not sell advertisement space, nor ask for sponsors.  We provide free links to those industries of interest to those on this forum. 

We do not ask, nor accept donations, or as Joasis pointed out, we don't host pity party pig roasts, although I am not against a good cookout!   ;D

Enjoy our God Given Freedom! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Just so you Know!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:15:49 PM »
In addition, for all to view, my last paid invoice for a year of server hosting is attached as a PDF. 

$83.88   

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 08:47:38 PM »
You're a good man, Kirk.  I don't know for sure if it was you alone who started this, or several of yas but I greatly appreciate this opportunity.

And be sure to say hi to the evil lying folks quietly trolling here.  They are seething, I'm sure, because these evil bastards don't like the truth.  They only look good in an evil light, not the pure white light of truth.

Even though there aren't as many people here, I prefer the company because it's real with no fear of retaliation from greedy and ass kissing people.

Hip hip hooray for our God given freedom!
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 08:49:27 PM »
Joasis, Buzz Sawyer, and myself set this up after confirmation of lies and manipulation proven by the dark side!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 09:13:10 PM »
It was pretty easy to see where the lies began with Jeff....but the crashed hard drive and financial burden and associated pity party makes you gag.

It took nothing to set this place up...if I remember correctly, Kirk and I spent $50 or maybe $100, and that was it...Frank paid a few bucks too. And none of us have paid a dime in since.

The spineless clown and his posse tried to get our click add income that basically pays for the forum shut off, but that didn't work. If we came up short, we have an agreement to split the costs of running this show (server connection) and it isn't much...especially since we take care of ourselves and don't whine about expenses or ask for help.

If all the active members here had to pay for this, it would be what? $5 each a year?

This is why it will always be free.

Jay (joasis)  If you new guys wonder, when I was teaching Aviation Maintenance Tech, I got my first e-mail address...my students called my class an oasis of learning...I think with sarcasm....and my name is Jay, hence, j oasis. 
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 09:26:59 PM »
Thanks for letting us know where it all started - all information pertaining to the lies and crap that goes on over there is helpful in making me realize a great service was done to me by banning me.  "Wait.  Ban me from a site run by evil and deceit and greed and lies?  Guess I did something right!"  This is my thought on it. 

For the record:  If ever needed I'd be happy to help out a little with any costs that may arise to keep going.  Not a problem.  I know you guys have already said it's taken care of, but I wanted to say I'll help if need be.  I lost $10 to the FF.  I feel cheated but also very glad it was only $10.  Some invariably good people have been duped out of a lot more than that, including a widow who was duped out of a collection for her recently dead FF member husband.  It's sickening what some of Jeff's minions will do for him.  What makes them so loyal?  Fear?  A paycheck?  Promises of a better future?  Or are they truly suckered and won't/can't see the truth even if it's in front of them?

So many questions.  So many things I wonder about with human behavior.  It's one of the main reasons I'm a hermit in real life.  People piss me off.  The good, nice people are usually busy working or at home.  Out in public I seem to see many more assholes and asshats than decent, good people.  It makes me sick.  Plus, I don't understand corrupt thinking very well.  I'm very honest and straightforward and don't understand people who are manipulative.  Therefore I stay on my mountain as much as I can.
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 10:25:40 AM »
Just a thought.
We see the A-holes because they stand out.  We see the bad people because they wind up in the news.
What we don't see is all the good people because, as said, they're out there going about there daily lives.
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 10:45:44 AM »
Exactly.  Just like with the liberal lefties always pissing and moaning about every little thing.  You don't see the normals doing that because we have jobs and families to take care of and don't have time for that crap.  Funny, that.  The only time we're heard is in the voting booths.  But, once again, the silent majority have risen up and said enough.

It would be neat to see that kind of thing happen here.