alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Site help and suggestions. > Tell us what you think that can help.

How Bout a hobby mill section?

<< < (2/3) > >>

joasis:
Maybe, I am just spitballing here, we need a FUND RAISER! Afterall it takes thousands to run this place, and more features means more money we need...so how about it boys? Pony up!  ;D

So funny. I keep waiting on a call that never comes.  ;)

Kirk Allen:
In fact Jay, we could have people send us their woodworking pieces of art that we could sell in an auction to raise money.  Keep in mind we will keep the really cool stuff for ourselves and never sell it.  Our homes need to be decorated with really cool stuff from all over the world.   LOL
 :laugh:

furu:

--- Quote from: Kirk Allen on January 04, 2018, 10:10:50 AM ---In fact Jay, we could have people send us their woodworking pieces of art that we could sell in an auction to raise money.  Keep in mind we will keep the really cool stuff for ourselves and never sell it.  Our homes need to be decorated with really cool stuff from all over the world.   LOL
 :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Now that is just downright so accurate and truthful.  I can't even imagine where you got that idea from. :o ::) :-X >:D

Ox:
You know, when you guys put it like like that, it makes it even more disgusting. 

Oh, and let's not forget about building a big new pole barn and calling it the forum's meeting place.

And the antique truck that is the forum's.  Apparently it's everybody's! 

The guy is a friggin' joke.  And a damn liar.  It's a shame so many people are blinded or don't care.

Kirk Allen:
Had to laugh after seeing the recent post about yet ANOTHER server update because of all the massive traffic.  Next will be the plea for money.  I guess when the lies work, keep using them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version