alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Hello and New to Sawmill & Timber Forum  (Read 8181 times)

Offline Savannahdan

• Contributor
Hello and New to Sawmill & Timber Forum
« on: March 09, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
A number of you folks probably recognize me from the other forum.  I happened on this forum, again, while thinking about getting another sawmill.  I sold my other mills due to health reasons and just can't sit still.  I enjoyed the discussion I landed on and decided to join.  If you're in my area let me know and we can meet.
Dan
Logosol  M8 Farmers Mill, Granberg 30" & 56" CSM, Husky 3120xp, Makita DCS7901, Solar Kiln with Solar Fan, Axiom AR8 CNC

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Re: Hello and New to Sawmill & Timber Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:28:23 PM »
Welcome to our group.  Everyone and all ideas are welcome. 
Not familiar with exactly where you are located but Savannah Ga must be close by.  My 96 year old "step mother" (I guess) lives in that area.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 05:19:54 PM »
Yep, welcome, bunch of nice guys here.. Heck, they took me in!! >:D

You are about 3 hrs from me,

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 05:49:21 AM »
Welcome to the club!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 10:08:48 AM »
Welcome!  I remember you from the other place.  This place is nicer as you don't have to tip toe around on eggshells and opinions are not stifled just because they might cast an unfavorable light upon sponsors.  No bullies, no bullshit fund drives, no favoritism, none of that.  Breathe the free, fresh air my friend!
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline A.O.

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2018, 10:50:54 AM »
Welcome!  I remember you from the other place.  This place is nicer as you don't have to tip toe around on eggshells and opinions are not stifled just because they might cast an unfavorable light upon sponsors.  No bullies, no bullshit fund drives, no favoritism, none of that.  Breathe the free, fresh air my friend!

Fund drives? Really?? on a forum..crazy!!

Offline Savannahdan

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 06:39:23 AM »
 Thanks for the welcomes.
Logosol  M8 Farmers Mill, Granberg 30" & 56" CSM, Husky 3120xp, Makita DCS7901, Solar Kiln with Solar Fan, Axiom AR8 CNC