alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Hello from a new member  (Read 20848 times)

Offline drobertson

• Senior Contributor
Re: Hello from a new member
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
On a totally different subject, but related in the sense of word usage, and the corresponding meanings of the words being used, I had to do a google this morning on some words.  It turns out there is an ever growing use of (terms & phrases) that are frequently used in texting, tweeting and even on forums much like this one. Some of these (word,phrases) catch on and become well known, while others are a fad and like fads simply fade.  It's been said that there is in fact an evolution of dialects even within our continental borders.  Now you take all this into account, add in a few conversations, conversations that are coming from different regions of the US, mixed with the varying circumstances that are involved within the same individual(s) and, well you have the makings for a very complex, confusing, but yet pertinent discussion. Many times these discussions are no more than reviving of old events, while others if fact have some current event status.  In this case, I rest, with the full assurance that karma does in fact have an impact.  We all have experienced it or witnessed the effects in our walk.  And to the point of  glamping?  I'm guilty when I get a chance, these bones have had enough rocks and roots jousting the rib cage.   

Offline red oaks lumber

• Major Contributor
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2018, 06:26:40 PM »
i got word today that jeff the deplorable has something he calls sleep paralisis... na thats just the devil starting to close his grip on him.
thoughts  :o   do you suppose jeff the deplorable reports all his income from the commissions he gets all butt hurt about? or sponsor fees? hmmm, could be pandora's box if the right people we're to dig into his "business. wink wink. i love flogging this pathetic excuse of a person ;D
follow your heart, the rest will happen

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2018, 09:01:39 AM »
Next will be a fundraiser for medical evaluations LOL! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2018, 11:16:47 AM »
You're probably right, Kirk, even though he's likely covered by taxpayers in this regard (Medicare/Medicaid).

Isn't he supposed to be disabled from bad shoulders pushing levers and buttons in a sawmill operator's booth?  I remember seeing a picture or 3 of a massive ditch he dug - by hand -  all in one day.  Seems like it was 100 feet long and maybe 3 foot deep or so.  I too am disabled (for real - mainly degenerative spine disease, traumatic brain injury, pre-dementia) and know for sure I could never have dug that ditch.  It seems at this point he's told so many lies and fooled so many people that he even puts up his own lies for the world to see because he can't remember all the lies he's told!

I would love to know all the lies and deceiving that's been done in his life.  I've never, ever seen another person like him.  He's truly one of a kind and I thank God for that.  Can you imagine a whole bunch of Jeffs running things?  Oh wait - we have the U.S. Government.  Right.  Check that one off. 
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools