alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Low income bonanza  (Read 5313 times)

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
Low income bonanza
« on: March 31, 2018, 12:49:34 PM »
 Corruptifornia just announced that low income RESIDENTS will be given $500.00 / month.

Talk about buying votes and from illegals no less ??  Where do they expect to get this money from ??

Came from Fox news homepage. I didn't copy the topic line.

Offline starmac

• Senior Contributor
Re: Low income bonanza
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 02:26:32 PM »
I did not see it today, but a couple of months ago I saw where the city of Stocton Ca was starting a program where every citizen was paid so much a month, I am not sure what the objective was. This is coming from a city that had filed bankruptcy a few years ago.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 09:30:30 AM »
Democ-RAT-ic party is just about dead.  The decent democrats are leaving in droves looking for a new political identity.  The whole of the dying party are desperate and it shows because this is how they're trying to keep votes for themselves.  Sickening, morally wrong, despicable, etc.......
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline HaroldCR - AKA Fla.-Deadheader

• Old Timers Club
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 02:01:13 PM »
Just saw a breaking news article about a caravan of mostly Hondurans approaching the US/Mexico border. According to the Customs official, IF these people say they fear for their lives at home, they are then allowed into the US, properly processed and sent to ICE for registering, and then RELEASED with the order to return in 2 years to be processed for deportation. ??????????????

The ICE is run by Obama appointees and they just go slow as possible to follow through. This should work well with the $500.00/month that Cal. is getting ready to implement.

It's not a whole lot better down here. I see this as the big push for the New World Order.

Offline starmac

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 02:58:09 PM »
The way I understand it the way our laws are at the present time, is that if they step one foot on out soil, we can't just turn them around, by law they then get to have a hearing, and since they can't detain all of them, they turn them loose with instructions to check in, Yea right. lol

The Obama regime even bussed them to cities far from the border by the thousands to make the job for immigration as hard as possible.
I do not know when these laws got to the point to where they somehow have the right to have a hearing, when I was working around them and living in border states, they would round them up one day and they were back in Mexico the next.