alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: you tube video links  (Read 15700 times)

Offline Kojba

• Major Contributor
you tube video links
« on: May 19, 2018, 07:20:24 PM »
I was curious if anyone has posted links to this forum, in the comments sections of you-tube.  I look at a lot of sawmills there, and that would be a great place to expose this forum.  Simply put a link in the comments section of the sawmill vids, and people who are new to milling, or people who are just plain interested in milling might check you out?  Just an idea... ;)
Keep Ole Joe Boy Alive
or
Kiss Ole Joe Boy's Ass

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: you tube video links
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 09:52:52 AM »
It's a good idea.  I don't know how that works.  Would we be allowed to do that in the comment sections of YouTube?  It seems they don't like patriotic/conservative types over there much.  They cater to liberals and their agenda much like Facebook does.  Hopefully somebody who knows more than me will chime in soon...  just about anybody.....
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline 4x4American

• Major Contributor
    • my website
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 05:08:55 PM »
Like anything, if you wanna know what the limits are ya gotta push it to find them then back it off a hair lol
2017 LT70 Super Wide with under 10,000hrs

www.KnightSawmilling.com

Offline Kojba

• Major Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 08:09:49 PM »
I mentioned this forum on a few last night.  Simply stating the name of the forum, and how it can help the average or beginning sawyer is not difficult at all.  If you want to link to the website, simply highlight and copy the address, and then copy it to your type.  Really simple.
Keep Ole Joe Boy Alive
or
Kiss Ole Joe Boy's Ass

Offline Kojba

• Major Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 08:11:58 PM »
Instead of "copy", the terms are "Cut and Paste".  oops.
Keep Ole Joe Boy Alive
or
Kiss Ole Joe Boy's Ass