alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: What the future will look like.  (Read 4154 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
What the future will look like.
« on: August 14, 2020, 06:56:01 AM »
Long ago, in my college years, I was introduced to the story of East St Louis...and what made the city grow, and then collapse....and the term "white flight".....when the white population would flee the cities to avoid crime, lowered property values...and of course, integration of the schools....the melting pot of cities.....

And now....as Tucker Carlson spent some time last night.....the new white flight are and will be the citizens fleeing the taxes, crime, filth, and diminished city life......that is, those who can afford to flee. Who will be left? The poor.

Democrats brought this on, and now.....what will they do? Pass laws that you can't leave? Parents can't send their kids to school....the jobs people thought they had to live in the city to have now can be done from home......or remotely....opening up the possibility of living where the air in clean, Democrats are not ruining the quality of life, and mostly, they can be safe. Cost of living is way lower.....

So what will the "new normal" look like? Crime infested cities will have a smaller population for criminals to prey on.....apartments and homes will be 50% vacant....and rising.....imagine what this will look like in only a year.....and those left behind because they can't flee....they will be the victims of the Democrats......
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: What the future will look like.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »
I firmly believe those democrats making all the noise are incapable of self reflection.  Their sanctimonious hypocrisy is staggering.

The scenario you mentioned of the people who can will be leaving the big cities - this will be labeled racist somehow.  When people moved into the cities they brought their money with them.  The left screamed racist gentrification.  When these same people move out the left will be screaming again because these people didn't actually give their now empty dwellings to BLM.

I'm still pissed about the poor white woman/mother that BLM murdered because she said "all lives matter".  Apparently that's not correct, only black lives matter, and they shot her for it.  Not a peep from the news.  I'm also still pissed about the poor little white 5 year old boy who was executed by a bullet to the head point blank in his own yard because he strayed onto the neighbor's property while riding his bike.  Killed by a black thug.  Witnessed by his 2 sisters and a neighbor.  Not a peep.  Social media gloating about these murders by the radical left blacks like it's a celebration or something.  I won't share what was actually said because it's gut wrenching.  These sonsabitches want a race war?  Keep it up.  There's a lot of us that are PISSED.  And we are the ones who own all the guns and know how to use them.  This is a fight between good and evil.  The left are possessed.  It's the only answer I have for all their crazy, heathen actions. 

God bless America.  God bless Donald Trump.  God bless the Christians of the world.  God bless the good, decent people of America.  And may he damn those that want to harm and destroy all of this.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 04:40:29 PM »
I agree with everything shared and most of all agree, this is a war of Good vs Evil and most of the Democrats and a lot of Republicans are on the wrong side of this one! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
A direct quote from the comment section of citizen free press

The Color of Crime:

• Black males age 18-35 years of age are only 1.8% of the U.S. population, yet have committed 52% of homicides from 1980-2008. Black males (all ages) are only 6% of the U.S. population, yet commit 46% of all violent crimes, and 50% of the gun homicides. If Blacks were removed from the equation, the U.S. gun homicide rate would be equal to Great Britain’s, who have some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the world.

• The Black homicide rate is 17 per 100,000, a rate over 9x that of the White rate, and comparable to some of those most murderous countries in the world. If the homicide rate for the U.S. were the White-only rate, the homicide rate would drop 84%, making the U.S. rate comparable to European countries.

• According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics 2018 survey of criminal victimization, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between Blacks and Whites last year, including White-on-Black and Black-on-White attacks. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10 percent.

• Blacks constitute 13% of the U.S. population, but represent 27% of all criminal activity in the U.S.

• According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting for 2018, of the homicide victims for whom race was known, 53.3% were Black, 43.8% were White and 2.8% were of other races. In cases where the race of the offender was known, 54.9% were Black, 42.4% were White, and 2.7% were of other races.

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent. This means that a Black is 27 times more likely to attack a White person than vice versa.

• For each one standard deviation increase in proportion of Black population, firearm homicide rate is increased by 82.8%. Therefore, the U.S. has a Black problem, not a gun or violent crime problem. When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• 40% of gun crime occurs in just three cities: 596 (10%) – St Louis, MO, 53 (11%) – Detroit, MI, and 1,527 (27%) – Chicago, IL.

• Murder is the leading cause of death for Black men, ages 15 to 34. Their murderers are other Black men 93 percent of the time.

• Black males between 16-35 years of age are only 2.0% of the population, yet commit 72% of the street crime in America.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black.

• If New York City were all White, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent. In an all-White Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

• Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 12 percent of the national population. Blacks of all ages are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. That black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. The national rate of homicides committed by blacks is eight times that of whites and Hispanics combined. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at 10 times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined.

• Homicide is not the only crime that is vastly racially disproportionate. New York City is representative of other crime spreading across the country. Blacks are 23 percent of New York’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to the victims of, and witnesses to, those crimes. Whites are 33 percent of the New York City’s population, but they commit less than 2 percent of all shootings, 4 percent of all robberies, and 5 percent of all violent crime.

• The United States is third in murders throughout the world, but if you omit just five Black cities (Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis, and New Orleans) from the equation, then the United States is fourth from the bottom.

• Black serial killers have comprised over half of documented serial killers since the dawn of the 21st century at 56 percent, making up a total of 40 percent in years dating back to 1900. Blacks constituted 44% of the known serial killers during the 1995-2004 period and 38.2% of all multiple murderers (serial, mass, and spree combined) during 1976-1998 period. During the 2000-2010 decade, 62% of serial killers were Black.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 07:52:16 AM »
Bazinga!  Bam!  Take that, BLM and ANTIFA.

But......but......what you said is RACIST!!! lol  If confronted with this information it would be dismissed as fake news.  It's their favorite thing to do, the liberals I mean - accuse us of what they are or what they're doing.  Projection runs rampant in their MOP.

You just know they blame the blacks' high crime rates on whites.  You know, oppression and all that.  And the blacks call this crime garbage and "thug" lifestyle a culture.  Heh.  Imagine that.  All one has to do is look at Africa.  According to science, Africa is where humans kind of originated, which means Africa had more time to get their shit together than any of the rest of the world and it's STILL the biggest dump of them all.  Many bush Africans are still trying to hunt with rocks and sticks and living in a hut made from grass and manure.  It's not like they don't have nice natural resources, they just lack the capacity to embrace and use them.  I don't care how it makes me sound - different races on this planet have different collective intelligence numbers. 

Hopefully my rambling isn't too hard to follow this morning...been a long year.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools