alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Everything else! > Off the Topic!

What are you seeing in your neck of the woods?

<< < (3/3)

furu:
Well our hero has done it again. 
In a speech Biden is reported to have gaffed again. 

Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics

Ok I know that it could not happen because even for the president there are safeguards to prevent it but can you see this scenario.

There is a major international threat from China, Russia or Iran or whoever.  President Biden in the ongoing discussion with the top military about what to do in order to mitigate the threat states the follow:  "Whatever you do launch the missiles now"  when he meant to say Whatever you do don't launch the missiles now."

I know that everyone has moments in which they say things they don't mean to but this guy takes the cake and it is not occasional it is nearly everyday.  Yes he had gaffes for decades and is known for it but this is ridiculous that a candidate for president keeps flubbing up whether he is running for senate or president, whether we have lost 220 million or 220 thousand folks to Covid and now this latest example. 

I truly fear for this country if he wins this election.

Ox:
I'm right there with you on that.

But two thoughts:

1 - Biden won't win.  It'll be a red wave.  Even with all the leftist cheating and stealing and manipulating, we will win. 

2 - He's simply the Trojan Horse to get Heels Up Harris into the president's chair.  That's what Pelosi was talking about with the 25th Amendment.  Literally nobody likes Harris and the Dems know it.  They want her at the top because she will do ANYTHING to stay in power and be adored by the left.  She's not white, is female, is rife for corruption and can smile and act pleasant while slitting your throat.  It's quite insidious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version