alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Everything else! > Off the Topic!

What are you seeing in your neck of the woods?

<< < (2/3) > >>

joasis:
I think this election will be a red wave...no kidding, and when the activists on the left really try and take it out on some of us, they will find that unlike the police, we will respond.

Our local gun shops are stripped bare of basic weapons....ammo stocks are low if you can find any...and people are getting sick and tired of the BS!~

furu:

--- Quote from: joasis on October 24, 2020, 06:16:54 AM ---I think this election will be a red wave...no kidding, ....
--- End quote ---

I can only hope that you are correct and not just wishing for the result that you and so many of us desperately want. 
From everything that the polls show there is no hope, however the polls in 2016 showed nearly the same level of support/lack of support for the blue/red side.  To have the same result in which the polls are that radically out of touch is my last hope for this country.   And I mean just that.  I do believe that this election may be the last hope for the survival of this country as it currently exists with the type of government and economy that we have had for over 200 years. 
My hope is based upon the fact that so many that I know would not give a straight answer to a poll if they were polled. (No one that I know has ever been polled)  As a result I think (hope) that there are many, many folks that are just laying back like last time and will let their vote speak for them.  I just hope that the election is is not corrupted.  I have grave doubt about that but time will tell.  When ballots bags are found days later and are 95% one sided it is very hard to believe in the integrity of the system.  My area has been mail-in for over a decade for everyone.  Not perfect and has holes but it went through a long time growth.  Throwing it together in a couple of months for all of these states scares the daylights out of me.  If each state ran it like absentee ballots I would be ok but they are not doing that in most cases.

I have actually never voted in person in my life.  Yes, seems weird but true.  My wife worked as a poll worker for years before they went mail-in for this state.  I went into the military at 18 before my first chance to vote.  I voted absentee for over 25 years while in the military.  In those days absentee ballots had to be requested for each election and the request had to be certified.  Then my voted ballot envelope had to be witnessed (signed) by a designated officer to certify that I was the one who indeed signed the absentee ballot.  I suppose it could have been fraudulently manipulated but it would have been difficult.  Don't know what the rules are today.  After I retired my job involved so much travel that I was never able to predict my being around on election day and stayed absentee ballot until the state went mail-in for everyone.

Drifted off topic but I do hang on to the hope that you are correct; as I fear for our future and that of our children and their children.

Kirk Allen:
I have a friend who was on Laura Ingram last week talking about the Biden emails.  He is very close to the Trump people and has assured me this is going to be a red wave like never seen before and even talked of states like Oregan and New Jersey being in play like never before.  I pray he is right!

Ox:
It will be a red wave.  When Creepy Joe and Heels Up Harris arrive in Phoenix AZ and NOBODY showed up for their rally, and only handfuls of people show up at many others, and our old friend Barack Hussein Obama is out campaigning for him, etc.... and President Trump has rallies with literally thousands and thousands of people showing up at every single one (while the corrupt and lying mainstream media tries to show it the other way around with tricky camera angles).  This is a pretty good indicator for me.  I've only met one person around here who is a lefty and she is SUCH a bitch ALL the time (works in the bank) that I'm not surprised she is the way she is - she's obviously touched in the head.

furu:

--- Quote from: Kirk Allen on October 25, 2020, 06:37:21 AM ---I have a friend who was on Laura Ingram last week talking about the Biden emails.  He is very close to the Trump people and has assured me this is going to be a red wave like never seen before and even talked of states like Oregan and New Jersey being in play like never before.  I pray he is right!

--- End quote ---
Yes I and I am there right along with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version