alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: What are you seeing in your neck of the woods?  (Read 5398 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
What are you seeing in your neck of the woods?
« on: October 20, 2020, 08:34:14 AM »
This is Trump Country.....traveled to Branson a few weeks back, and saw two Biden signs......just 3 in 300 miles. Trump signs everywhere.

Sure, this is just a snap shot......but what is everyone else seeing? I saw a news blurb that New York State could flip Red.....
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: What are you seeing in your neck of the woods?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 08:47:19 AM »
Only seeing a few Biden signs in this part of Illinois.  This may be the first time in a long time that a Republican flips Illinois but not holding my breath with the Chicago vote early vote often policy.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 01:25:56 AM »
I can only wish.  Out here it is Biden/Harris signs everywhere.  Once you get out into the much more rural areas there are some Trump signs.  Folks I know will bluntly tell you that they do not want their cars "keyed" houses vandalized, their pets poisoned and to lose their jobs.  Yes the progressive left has effectively succeeded in convincing the conservatives to hunker down and shut up as they do not want to be physically attacked.  Prosecutors are letting leftists go without charges even for attacking/assaulting the police so the normal civilian has no chance if the poor cops can be assaulted without consequences.  If however you are conservative the prosecutors will charge you with breathing if it fits their goals.  George Soros' money paid for the campaigns of these leftist DA to get elected and it is working just the way they planned it.  The number of police that have retired and or resigned in Portland and Seattle is mind boggling and their exit interviews are viciously blunt as to the reasons.  County Sheriff officers departures is very high compared to normal as well.
They don't call the west coast the left coast for no reason.  It is a progressive person's utopia and a normal person's hell hole.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 01:35:38 AM by furu »
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 01:12:53 PM »
Another fine example of how anyone espousing support for Trump is responded to out here.  I love how tolerant these progressive bigots are. ::)
Couple (man/wife/5 children) with Trump signs out in front of house are attacked on front porch by group of men.  The group had been visiting a neighbor at a party.  More to the story I am sure but bottom line; father is knocked unconscious, mother is beaten with multiple cuts to face in front of three of their children.  Maybe it had noting to do with their Trump signs and the assailants just like beating folks up but then again the victims were Trump supporters and the neighbors were Biden supporters according to the report.  Who knows what the real truth is but doubt it will be reported much by the media.  The family had just moved in back in March and they now say they have to move, they do not feel safe in the neighborhood anymore.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 07:39:48 AM »
If the left really want a war I think they'll find they'll have their hands full.  There are many more of us pissed off American Patriots than there are of them.

As for signs and support - I've seen 2  Biden signs.  I reckon these are the older steadfast moderate democrats that are too stubborn and/or stupid to realize that the democratic party has left them in the dust.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 06:16:54 AM »
I think this election will be a red wave...no kidding, and when the activists on the left really try and take it out on some of us, they will find that unlike the police, we will respond.

Our local gun shops are stripped bare of basic weapons....ammo stocks are low if you can find any...and people are getting sick and tired of the BS!~
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 11:21:10 AM »
I think this election will be a red wave...no kidding, ....

I can only hope that you are correct and not just wishing for the result that you and so many of us desperately want. 
From everything that the polls show there is no hope, however the polls in 2016 showed nearly the same level of support/lack of support for the blue/red side.  To have the same result in which the polls are that radically out of touch is my last hope for this country.   And I mean just that.  I do believe that this election may be the last hope for the survival of this country as it currently exists with the type of government and economy that we have had for over 200 years. 
My hope is based upon the fact that so many that I know would not give a straight answer to a poll if they were polled. (No one that I know has ever been polled)  As a result I think (hope) that there are many, many folks that are just laying back like last time and will let their vote speak for them.  I just hope that the election is is not corrupted.  I have grave doubt about that but time will tell.  When ballots bags are found days later and are 95% one sided it is very hard to believe in the integrity of the system.  My area has been mail-in for over a decade for everyone.  Not perfect and has holes but it went through a long time growth.  Throwing it together in a couple of months for all of these states scares the daylights out of me.  If each state ran it like absentee ballots I would be ok but they are not doing that in most cases.

I have actually never voted in person in my life.  Yes, seems weird but true.  My wife worked as a poll worker for years before they went mail-in for this state.  I went into the military at 18 before my first chance to vote.  I voted absentee for over 25 years while in the military.  In those days absentee ballots had to be requested for each election and the request had to be certified.  Then my voted ballot envelope had to be witnessed (signed) by a designated officer to certify that I was the one who indeed signed the absentee ballot.  I suppose it could have been fraudulently manipulated but it would have been difficult.  Don't know what the rules are today.  After I retired my job involved so much travel that I was never able to predict my being around on election day and stayed absentee ballot until the state went mail-in for everyone.

Drifted off topic but I do hang on to the hope that you are correct; as I fear for our future and that of our children and their children.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 06:37:21 AM »
I have a friend who was on Laura Ingram last week talking about the Biden emails.  He is very close to the Trump people and has assured me this is going to be a red wave like never seen before and even talked of states like Oregan and New Jersey being in play like never before.  I pray he is right!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 08:25:09 AM »
It will be a red wave.  When Creepy Joe and Heels Up Harris arrive in Phoenix AZ and NOBODY showed up for their rally, and only handfuls of people show up at many others, and our old friend Barack Hussein Obama is out campaigning for him, etc.... and President Trump has rallies with literally thousands and thousands of people showing up at every single one (while the corrupt and lying mainstream media tries to show it the other way around with tricky camera angles).  This is a pretty good indicator for me.  I've only met one person around here who is a lefty and she is SUCH a bitch ALL the time (works in the bank) that I'm not surprised she is the way she is - she's obviously touched in the head.
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 09:56:27 PM »
I have a friend who was on Laura Ingram last week talking about the Biden emails.  He is very close to the Trump people and has assured me this is going to be a red wave like never seen before and even talked of states like Oregan and New Jersey being in play like never before.  I pray he is right!
Yes I and I am there right along with you.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 11:08:24 PM »
Well our hero has done it again. 
In a speech Biden is reported to have gaffed again. 

Democratic nominee Joe Biden said his team has created "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics

Ok I know that it could not happen because even for the president there are safeguards to prevent it but can you see this scenario.

There is a major international threat from China, Russia or Iran or whoever.  President Biden in the ongoing discussion with the top military about what to do in order to mitigate the threat states the follow:  "Whatever you do launch the missiles now"  when he meant to say Whatever you do don't launch the missiles now."

I know that everyone has moments in which they say things they don't mean to but this guy takes the cake and it is not occasional it is nearly everyday.  Yes he had gaffes for decades and is known for it but this is ridiculous that a candidate for president keeps flubbing up whether he is running for senate or president, whether we have lost 220 million or 220 thousand folks to Covid and now this latest example. 

I truly fear for this country if he wins this election.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2020, 08:29:11 AM »
I'm right there with you on that.

But two thoughts:

1 - Biden won't win.  It'll be a red wave.  Even with all the leftist cheating and stealing and manipulating, we will win. 

2 - He's simply the Trojan Horse to get Heels Up Harris into the president's chair.  That's what Pelosi was talking about with the 25th Amendment.  Literally nobody likes Harris and the Dems know it.  They want her at the top because she will do ANYTHING to stay in power and be adored by the left.  She's not white, is female, is rife for corruption and can smile and act pleasant while slitting your throat.  It's quite insidious.