alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

General Category > General Discussion

Devistation has hit the forum!

<< < (2/2)

Ox:
lol   "C'mon man!"  Ol' Sniffing Creepy Joe is good for one single thing in this world:  to laugh at

furu:
And just why do you think I used it and put it in quotation marks?  The context of the statement that it was used in was quite intentional if maybe a little less than obvious.

When my older male dog sticks his nose into the female dog's hair and inhales deeply (just being a normal dog but he carries it a little further than most and it really is funny) I call him Uncle Joe.  My wife yells at me as she does not like me "comparing" him to Biden.  I stopped it as it was a bit insulting to the dog.

furu:

--- Quote from: Ox on December 05, 2020, 06:57:23 AM ---lol   "C'mon man!"  Ol' Sniffing Creepy Joe is good for one single thing in this world:  to laugh at

--- End quote ---
Problem is I wish it was something to laugh at.  I fear it is way more serious than to say he is good for just laughing at.  I fear greatly for where we may end up as a result of this election.

Ox:

--- Quote from: furu on December 05, 2020, 12:06:56 PM ---Problem is I wish it was something to laugh at.  I fear it is way more serious than to say he is good for just laughing at.  I fear greatly for where we may end up as a result of this election.

--- End quote ---

Is he good for anything else besides laughing at?  I wasn't aware if he is.  If he's good for something else I'd like to know!  lol

Our people have overwhelming evidence of fraud all over this country.  If the worst case scenario happens we still have the senate wrapped up and may just get Congress in 2 years.  It's only 4 years (worst case scenario).  We don't have to follow any laws we don't want to.  And the next conservative president can go back and null all the garbage executive orders that are bound to be coming (again, in the worst case scenario).  Keep the faith brother.

Ox:

--- Quote from: furu on December 05, 2020, 12:00:29 PM ---And just why do you think I used it and put it in quotation marks?  The context of the statement that it was used in was quite intentional if maybe a little less than obvious.

When my older male dog sticks his nose into the female dog's hair and inhales deeply (just being a normal dog but he carries it a little further than most and it really is funny) I call him Uncle Joe.  My wife yells at me as she does not like me "comparing" him to Biden.  I stopped it as it was a bit insulting to the dog.

--- End quote ---

I was just trying to agree with ya and get a little laugh back to you for giving me a chuckle.

Funny dog story too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version