alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Devistation has hit the forum!  (Read 6945 times)

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Devistation has hit the forum!
« on: December 01, 2020, 10:59:46 AM »
Not sure the best way to let everyone know but here it goes. 

We had to pay for three years of renewal on the domain and it pretty much broke the bank. 

$122.97

Joasis mentioned we may have to do a fundraiser to cover this "massive" expense to keep this site up and running. 

I refused!  LOL! 

We will NEVER do a fundraiser to pay for any costs associated with this site.  Those who have been with us for years know the truth behind why we are here! 

For those that dont know, just know some other sites that have their routined fundraisers becuase of the alleged massive cost of running it are simply false and you have been played!  We uncovered that years ago and that is why this site was started! 

God Bless and let the sawdust fly!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
Re: Devistation has hit the forum!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 01:43:01 AM »
Could not keep going on the one year rate so had to go on a three year rate.  Sorry to hear that.  Seems like it actually got a bit less expensive on a year over year number.  Is that correct?

Now back to the topic at hand
  Well when you need an item donated for a fundraiser so that you can make it a person item thing let us know.    I am certain something can be generated to fix the hole that you find yourself in.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 07:34:07 AM »
LOL!  Good stuff!  Thanks again so much for remaining a beacon in these foggy times.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 08:24:10 AM »
I think we need a pig roast so i can fund other important top secrete stuff with the proceeds.......LOL >:D
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 01:38:48 AM »
Yes but first you need to ask for donations for prizes and the such.  "Come-on man" get with it don't you know how to scam folks.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 06:57:23 AM »
lol   "C'mon man!"  Ol' Sniffing Creepy Joe is good for one single thing in this world:  to laugh at
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 12:00:29 PM »
And just why do you think I used it and put it in quotation marks?  The context of the statement that it was used in was quite intentional if maybe a little less than obvious.

When my older male dog sticks his nose into the female dog's hair and inhales deeply (just being a normal dog but he carries it a little further than most and it really is funny) I call him Uncle Joe.  My wife yells at me as she does not like me "comparing" him to Biden.  I stopped it as it was a bit insulting to the dog.

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 12:06:56 PM »
lol   "C'mon man!"  Ol' Sniffing Creepy Joe is good for one single thing in this world:  to laugh at
Problem is I wish it was something to laugh at.  I fear it is way more serious than to say he is good for just laughing at.  I fear greatly for where we may end up as a result of this election.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 07:11:43 AM »
Problem is I wish it was something to laugh at.  I fear it is way more serious than to say he is good for just laughing at.  I fear greatly for where we may end up as a result of this election.

Is he good for anything else besides laughing at?  I wasn't aware if he is.  If he's good for something else I'd like to know!  lol

Our people have overwhelming evidence of fraud all over this country.  If the worst case scenario happens we still have the senate wrapped up and may just get Congress in 2 years.  It's only 4 years (worst case scenario).  We don't have to follow any laws we don't want to.  And the next conservative president can go back and null all the garbage executive orders that are bound to be coming (again, in the worst case scenario).  Keep the faith brother.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 07:12:57 AM »
And just why do you think I used it and put it in quotation marks?  The context of the statement that it was used in was quite intentional if maybe a little less than obvious.

When my older male dog sticks his nose into the female dog's hair and inhales deeply (just being a normal dog but he carries it a little further than most and it really is funny) I call him Uncle Joe.  My wife yells at me as she does not like me "comparing" him to Biden.  I stopped it as it was a bit insulting to the dog.

I was just trying to agree with ya and get a little laugh back to you for giving me a chuckle.

Funny dog story too!