alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Found all of you after distasteful experience with Jeff Brokaw  (Read 3248 times)

Offline MountainDweller

• New Contributor
Hello,
After an incredibly rude experience with Jeff brokaw of the forestry forum, I began looking for another forum.  I had posted a legitimate warning about one of the sites sponsors website that appeared to be hijacked ( I am an IT professional) and that folks should wait for a few hours before visiting to give them a chance to fix the issue.  I did not slander the sponsor in any way.
I received the most nasty message ever from jeff brokaw - I was polite and apologetic in my reply to no avail - this guy clearly needs meds of some kind.  After finding this site, I now get why he acted as he did- it seems to be a strange combination of control issues and greed.

In the end some good came of it-  I found this site and am thankful to find all of you!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Found all of you after distasteful experience with Jeff Brokaw
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 07:03:45 AM »
And that is how everyone ended up here, pretty much. No rules here, no fundraising to buy anything, and no grifting. Lol. You are welcome to express your views on anything related and even talk politics if you are so inclined. Welcome to the club!
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2022, 09:11:24 AM »
And another one is converted to freedom. Welcome! Sure is fun to hear about the antics over there on that other forum. At least he's consistent.  :o
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 09:10:02 AM »
How special to know some people just never learn.  Welcome to the forum and know you're in good company! 
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!