alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The Banana Republic of America  (Read 3551 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
The Banana Republic of America
« on: April 04, 2023, 03:02:30 PM »
Sad day for the United States....we are now in the throws of becoming a true, banana republic.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: The Banana Republic of America
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 08:50:57 AM »
That's true.  I hate it.  But I keep reminding myself it has to get worse before it can get better.  This has all been prophesied around 2000 years ago and it's all going just like it's supposed to.  Crazy stuff for sure.......never thought I'd see it in my lifetime but here we are.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Tree Bones

• Contributor
  • The bravest of all is he who conquers himself.
    • Ron Trout Sawmill
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 02:23:41 PM »
Yes to the above, I agree.

Been a while since I posted here. Taken a break from social media for quite some time because of the political turmoil amongst posters of some of the larger forums.

I believe we are in the middle of not just historic times but the fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

What should we do? The Spirit calls upon each of us, to conduct ourselves using the gifts bestowed upon us all. These gifts, talents and callings may change over time but we all have them.

Sawyers and carpenters are the foundation that support a healthy, happy home and community. 

Be prepared, and prepare for yourself, you, and all your company that are assembled unto you, and be a guard for them.

Ezekiel/38/7 King James 2000

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 02:41:01 PM »
Amen, Amen, Amen!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 08:47:16 AM »
Yessir, amen!
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools