alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: America lost  (Read 3234 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
America lost
« on: November 09, 2022, 05:01:16 AM »
Conservative America lost last night. Not a total  loss...but we lost just the same. Maybe, if we can take the House, we can stop the bleeding. Nothing more. At least Oklahoma rejected the liberal left.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: America lost
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 08:30:37 AM »
People are going to have to truly feel the pain before they change from voting for more free stuff off the backs of the rest of us.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 11:29:53 AM »
"I'm a Democrat. I'm voting for higher gas prices, more crime and inflation, murdering of innocent babies and the communistic takeover of my country."  What in the actual fuck is wrong with them?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 09:02:21 AM »
Our education system has failed because we no longer teach our young what the Constitutional Republic is or what it takes to keep the freedoms we have.  Its the first step to a social collapse and I think we are there.   
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!