alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Illinois leading the charge!  (Read 4006 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: Illinois leading the charge!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 09:12:40 AM »
This crap fires me up immediately, every single time.  If I bashed someone in the head with a rock, that rock is now a weapon and I assaulted somebody with it.  The rock is now an assault weapon.  Best get to outlawing rocks now, Dems.  And while you're at it, Dems, better get face down and ass up so your handlers can continue to dominate you.  Bunch of flaming traitors...
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 01:01:43 PM »
And they did it through a bait-and-switch tactic that I wrote about at this link. - https://edgarcountywatchdogs.com/2023/01/illinois-bait-switch-insurance-code-public-adjusters-bill-morphed-into-gun-ban-bill/
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Online Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 06:14:59 AM »
NY state passed a very similar law years ago.  Pushed it through and passed it at 12:01 AM, without letting anyone peruse it first.  Totally illegal and against the state constitution but no matter - lawmakers can do whatever they want, right?  Sonsabitches.  One good thing about all that - we know without a doubt who the enemy is.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools