alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: The END!  (Read 3637 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
The END!
« on: August 21, 2023, 02:54:56 PM »
Boys, if we don't get out the vote and support Republicans, it will all be over. Fetterman taught us a valuable lesson, and one that many of us already understood, Democrats vote for the brand, not the candidate.  I like Trump, still, but in the end, whoever has the 'R" gets my vote. It is the ONLY hope we have, God help us all.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: The END!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 10:03:22 AM »
That is the one thing I have to respect about Democrats as much as it pains me to say it - they stick together like a ball of shit with a big dung beetle pushing them.

They've already rolled out the next pandemic of 'Rona.  I called that over a year ago, along with a few others.  Just in time for the elections - and forced lockdowns - forcing mail in ballots to be the rule of the day.  This is the easiest way to cheat and the Demon-rats have figured this out because it worked in 2020.

I fear no matter what that Demon-rats have the election again.  I've been hearing whispers of Gavin Newsome being shoehorned in.  They know they can't run Pedo-Joe again because he's just a dumpster fire at this point.  Hooker Harris is as useless as tits on a bull, so she's out.  Thing is I've also heard whispers of Obama's husband Big Mike running as well. 

Lord help us.

However, it's written that things have to get bad in order for the second coming to happen and then things will get good.  So maybe this crap should be celebrated.  After all, life on this rock is nothing compared to the eternal life that we're all promised.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 10:14:10 PM »
Just thinking about all this makes me sick.  This country has gone so far out of control that I am not sure its possible to actually save it.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 06:28:41 AM »
I can remember a time when I thought the FBI was the premier law enforcement agency of America....that basically we enjoyed equal justice under the law....but the last decade has really changed my view.  And now our military is collapsing under the woke policies, and if we had to fight, who would fight?
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 07:22:36 AM »
I feel the division in the nation growing, and I see no compromise anywhere...for that matter, there is no compromise when the left wants to mutilate kids and force gender reassignment...teaching kids as young as 5 about sex and sexual behaviors makes me ill....there is no compromise that I would make, and if it is my granddaughter, my life would mean nothing to defend her from these evil people.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 12:29:00 PM »
I see no chance of unification in this country.  Our illustrious leaders and the Lamestream Media have seen to that.  I think we need a divided country.  It's the only chance of staying out of a looming civil war.  I truly hope that when the Dems win the next election (which they will, honestly or not) that the more "normal" states will start succession hearings to break away from the corrupt standing government.  Then people can pick and choose where they want to be.  I realize many people would like to move away from their current states and situations and cannot because of poverty.  I don't have an answer for this.  If you want something bad enough you'll figure out a way to make it happen is all I know.
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Offline furu

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2023, 02:27:27 AM »
I don't know what to say that you all have not already said.  All I know is I gave 25 years to this country and now I almost wonder why.  I actually know why but I do have my doubts some days.  There are days that I am glad I am old enough that the end is closer than the beginning.  I don't want to see this once great county go through the final death throes that I fear are coming.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing.
Integrity is not just doing the right thing when no one is looking.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one else will ever even know.

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2023, 07:01:58 AM »
As I gained understanding of the events at the end of WWII and Vietnam, I began having real doubts about the integrity of our government. And in the last few years, I now have no faith in any institution that the government operates. The Founding Fathers warned us about what would come, and yet they were all of the same class of men.

Our history is defined by "follow the money", and not God and Country. Same as the science today....if you can't follow the science, then look for the money.

1 trillion dollars.......if Biden gets the next 28 billion for Ukraine approved, we will have sent them 1 trillion dollars. Think about that.  And then consider that Biden will give each family in Maui $700. But we are paying the salary of every employee of the Ukrainian government.

Just a few thoughts.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2023, 12:02:23 PM »
Only in America can the government steal everyone's money and still be in debt 31 trillion dollars. 

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2023, 01:46:10 PM »
God is the only answer in my opinion.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2023, 06:52:23 AM »
You are correct, sir.  All this crap has to happen in order to get to the second coming of Christ.  That's the only reason why it doesn't bother me as much as I think it should.  This life and world is temporary and fleeting compared to eternity.