alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Fossil Fuel  (Read 3211 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Fossil Fuel
« on: August 28, 2023, 03:55:26 PM »
Kind of interesting piece of history about "fossil fuel"....if you didn't know. The term was coined from Geologists in the 18th century, as a theory to explain oil discoveries.....and JP Morgan saw the light to make it seem rare....like there wasn't going to be much of it, and therefore make the price higher since the supply has always been short, or so they say.

Now, it seems like science has basically said we have abundant oil and gas supplies for a few hundred years, there is no shortage, and the only way to attack the burning of oil and natural gas is to go after the climate agenda...and look what we will end up doing to pursue this nonsense: Mining hundreds of tons of earth to get enough lithium to produce one electric vehicle battery, and the left does not want to talk about the cost to mine the materials.....Caterpillar doesn't want to discuss it...look at the money they are making building the equipment used...

The cost for a wind generator exceeds the entire 20 year output in kilowatts by 10 times.....the lifespan of the generator is over before it comes close to paying for itself. And all of this is to create a crisis that can only be solved by robbing all of us.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Fossil Fuel
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 06:39:51 PM »
Are you just trying to get my blood boiling some more?????
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Fossil Fuel
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2023, 06:27:29 AM »
Like making my blood boil to see kids in mines working for pennies to enrich Panasonic and others. I can't ever start on all the things that make my blood boil.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.