alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Will Trump Survive?  (Read 3423 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Will Trump Survive?
« on: August 29, 2023, 06:30:03 AM »
More indictments looming, Jack Smith corruption revealed, and regardless of the GOP crying and complaining, I doubt anyone will stop this.

I understand the Supreme Court can actually step in and stop all of this, but will they?
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Will Trump Survive?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 08:25:27 PM »
The swamp if filling back up!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: Will Trump Survive?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 08:55:32 AM »
How anyone can take the left seriously after 3 prior attempts and fails to "get" Trump (which were filled with lies, corruption and deceit) is beyond me.  They would really prefer to just off him but are very scared of what we patriots might do if that ever happened.  They're right to be hesitant.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools