alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Genocide  (Read 2769 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Genocide
« on: December 08, 2023, 07:12:39 AM »
Imagine living in Germany in 1936, about the time the Jewish persecution was ramping up.  They had been legally disarmed by government decree, and stripping them of property was underway.....assaults on Jews were not discouraged, and no one was arrested for crimes against the them....they were not allowed to leave, no other nations would allow them in....and the Holocaust occurred.

And now, in America....well, stay tuned.  going to be 6 million illegals crossing the border by the end of the year, Democrats want to erase your right to defend yourself, and it is popular across America (not in Oklahoma) to call for eradication of the Jews.

Now, they want our AR15s.....and do not realize that the weapons they desire to seize are not the most lethal we have.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Genocide
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 08:43:02 AM »
They have no idea what they are about to unleash.
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: Genocide
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 09:21:43 AM »
I concur.  Poke a bear enough times and he will snap with unmitigated anger.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools