alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Making a Murderer  (Read 3692 times)

Offline joasis

• Circle sawyer
  • Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
Making a Murderer
« on: January 08, 2024, 06:41:10 AM »
If anyone watched "Making a Murderer" on Netflix, and bought into the narrative about Steven Avery, take the time to watch "Convicting a Murderer" by Candace Owens that exposes how the filmmakers basically edited their way to a great story. While watching this, I kept thinking about J6 stories by the left, and why they believe them.
Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma
    405 853 1563

If anyone has any issues, I can be reached at the number above, anytime.

Offline Ox

• Senior Contributor
  • Trying to learn/remember something new every day.
Re: Making a Murderer
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 11:38:30 AM »
It certainly is depressing and somewhat alarming how easily the weak-minded can be led astray with some clever words and a constant barrage of bullshit.  No wonder the globalists don't respect anyone enough to stop their devilish ways.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools