alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: I WISH  (Read 11041 times)

Offline The WoodButcher

• Major Contributor
    • H&W Custom Cut Lumber
I WISH
« on: July 05, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »
:D  WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER IT will GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WON'T GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home . On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bonne chance, mezamies.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra thousand tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska- which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who
opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.
God bless America .. Thank you and good night.'
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
(Please forward this to at least ten friends and see what happens! Let's get this to every USA computer!)
  :D  :D  8)
Thanks The WoodButcher
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil: 4:13
http://woodbutchernc.tripod.com/
http://lumberworks.freeforums.org/portal.php
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waxhaw-NC/HW-Custom-Cut-Lumber/137083101526
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/Crash57/HW

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
Re: I WISH
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »
Amen. WB.

Offline John Bartley

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 03:02:02 PM »
A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

I'll be sure to pass this on to the families of the Canadian soldiers who have died in Afghanistan .... and to the Canadians in Eastern Canada who took your fellow Americans in and gave them beds, meals, telephones and comfort when the skies were closed after 911.

Thank you for this post.

cheers

John, a Canadian and proud of it.

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 11:10:25 PM »
Before that wish comes true we need to get the facts right. 

Leading the Coalition's Navy
Canada led the multinational naval taskforce in the Persian Gulf. Some 1,300 Canadian troops, aboard state-of-the-art, multi-billion-dollar Canadian warships, rallied to protect U.S. aircraft carriers so they could "safely" position themselves to launch air strikes against Iraq.

Coordinating Air Battles
Canadian military personnel aboard E-3 AWACs aircraft helped to direct the war. E-3 aircraft are mobile nerve centres of modern air war. Canadian crews helped coordinate and manage air battles, and filled command, weapons control and communications roles. http://coat.openconcept.ca/overcoat/PDF/16.pdf

Providing War Planners
Canadian war planners worked among the war strategists at U.S. Central Command (CentCom) headquarters at McDill Air Force Base, Florida. At least two dozen of these Canadian war strategists moved with CentCom when it relocated to the Persian Gulf, just before the war.

Providing Military Transport Planes
At least three Canadian CC-130 military transport planes were listed by the U.S. military as having helped to supply coalition forces during the war.
http://coat.openconcept.ca/overcoat/PDF/28.pdf

Parts and Services for Major Weapons
At least 100 Canadian corporations contributed components and/or services for at least 35 of the major weapon systems that were used in the latest Iraq war. Index listing Canadian corporations and the major weapons delivery systems that they provided with components and/or services:
http://coat.openconcept.ca/overcoat/PDF/11.pdf

Welcoming U.S. War Planes
U.S. warplanes have Canadian government permission to:
(1) fly through Canadian airspace to and from the war,
(2) stop over for refuelling in Newfoundland and PEI,
(3) "perform" at Canadian "air shows" to provide "entertainment" for children of all ages, and
(4) conduct low-level, training and bombing exercises through seven "flight corridors" in Canada.

Freeing up Troops
By providing extra troops for the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan, Canada freed up U.S. troops for the Iraq war.

Diplomatic Support
On numerous occasions, Canadian government officials gave diplomatic support for the war. For instance, Prime Minister Chrétien said that the U.S. had a "right" to go to war with Iraq, and that Canadians should not question the war because this gives comfort to Saddam Hussein.

RESOURCES
In 2002 alone, Canadian contractors sold about US$440 million worth of military equipment to the U.S. The vast majority of this hardware was used in the Iraq war. Links to data on 33 major weapons delivery systems used in current Iraq war, with Canadian components &/or services:
http://members.rogers.com/overcoat/warmachines.html

Canada: Top U.S. Supplier of Major Weapons in 2002
http://members.rogers.com/overcoat/PDF/38.pdf

Canada's Exports of Light Armoured Vehicles to the U.S., 1994-2002
http://members.rogers.com/overcoat/PDF/39.pdf

Canadian Corporations Selling Parts to the U.S. Military, 2001-2002
http://members.rogers.com/overcoat/PDF/40-43.pdf

Now that we have some FACTS on the truth of that part of the post I formally apologize to all my friends who are Canadian!  I am sorry such an important part of our history with our Brothers to the North is overlooked so easily by the common trait of believing everything that gets sent in an email.  We MUST be fact based in our arguments or we loose the credability that is so important to have if people are going to listen to anything we have to say.

Canada have always been at our side and having flown several missions with them world wide I will fight their fight any day!  I have spent many of nights through out the Yukon and British Columbia at the hospitality of the Canadian Air Force and those memories are as if it was yesterday.

Have we already forgotten the Canadian soldiers killed by American Freindly fire in Afganistan? 

Prime Minister Stephen Harper told reporters Thursday that a handful of Canadian troops have been stationed in Iraq since the beginning of the U.S.-led invasion and occupation, which is still widely unpopular at home. Harper did confirm Thursday, shortly after the men were rescued, that an unspecified number of Canadians have been embedded with coalition forces since the beginning of the war.

Facts count and I will do my best to enure only truth is provided! 

Again, I am sorry for the ERROR in what was posted and I hope this post clarifies matters.

To my friends in the North, Thank You for your support!  God Bless You!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:22:11 PM by KEA »
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »
so are you running next  time
woodbutcher for president   you got my vote

:D  WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?
'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short . The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. THEN EVERY YEAR THERE AFTER IT will GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WON'T GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine ? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France .

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home . On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bonne chance, mezamies.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple extra thousand tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska- which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who
opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.
It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America It is time to eliminate homelessness in America . To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thank you guys. We owe you and we won't forget.
To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.
God bless America .. Thank you and good night.'
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.
(Please forward this to at least ten friends and see what happens! Let's get this to every USA computer!)
  :D  :D  8)
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline mike p

• Senior Contributor
  • adicted to the aroma of oak
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
i wish great things to our friends up north
john pass our thanks to those familys you mentiond
Eagle's Nest Tree farm & Sawmill
BSA Scoutmaster Retired
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from
 too much government.
   Thomas Jefferson 1802
 No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.

Thomas Jefferson