alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

General Category > General Discussion

Member Gallery

(1/1)

Kirk Allen:
The Member Gallery has been installed and is working.  Let us know if you have any problems.

Kirk Allen:
I have made a few changes to the Gallery. The biggest one is the Bulk upload.  You can now upload 5 photos at one time. 

When you post pictures to your gallery know this, "they are your pictures".     As outlined on the registration agreement, we will retain a copy for forum content integrity but that is all.   

It took some time but I succesfully recovered all of my photos from another site that claimed to own them becuase I uploaded them. ??? 

I have uploaded all of them to my gallery.  Each pic is tied to a story in my life.  As time permits, I will try to share more info on the special ones!
http://www.sawmillandtimberforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=myimages;u=2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version