alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: Safety  (Read 10530 times)

Offline HarryVanderpool

• Contributor
Safety
« on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:34 PM »
I would like to suggest a Safety category.
There we could post accidents that we find in the news, or heven forbid, or own stories.
Actually, I did injure myself recently in a saw. Also I have a friend that tore a big slab of skin off of his arm in a saw last year.
Safety sounds like a boring topic, but when we share true stories it awakes our senses the next day while on the job.
Here's our priorities
Safety is 1st, Quality is 2nd, and production is 3rd.
There is nothing so pressing or important that should cause us to leave at the end of the day injured.
My $0.02
 :)
Brag all you want, but never forget to thank those who took the time to teach that little snot-nose that became you!

Offline Kirk Allen

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
  • In God We Trust!
    • Vindicator Nozzles
Re: Safety
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »
Great idea.  Consider it done!  I will try to get it up today!
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching!

Offline Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner"

• Administrator
  • Old Timers Club
    • www.TanglewoodTimber@aol.com
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
Good idea, Harry, thank you for the thought and all.  Now I will not have to worry so much about Kirk, injuring himself. ;D

Offline DaveK

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 11:38:15 PM »
A safety section is a great idea.  I posted my wake up call in the first thread.