alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

General Category > General Discussion

Fresh loads

(1/2) > >>

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
Three new loads of logs, yesterday.  One was a Load of Douglas Fir for cradle logs, with 3' Oregon White Oak for top chasers.  There were five Oak that were at least all 8' to 9' long and 3' in diameter.  All of these were brought in with a selfloader/

The other two loads were loads I hauled with my F450.  A friend had called Sunday and asking if I wanted some of his Spanish Walnut. Duhh? :D

Steve G.:
You have the new 450???

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
No, Steve, I have one of the first, 1999.  I had mine special built at the Canadian factory.  4 x 4, Allison authomatic. manual Warren hubs, manual engagement to 4 wheel.  I installed my own hoist which was designed special for the Allison in Ford trucks.  I put in a Chelsie electronic pto system with an 1954 Dodge Duce and a half military box for a bed.

Steve G.:
very nice!

joasis:
Any pictures of the logs or the truck Frank? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version