alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Forestry, Logging and Building > Plant Physiology-Pathology

New board topic

(1/2) > >>

Kirk Allen:
At the request of our members we have added a board for plant physiology or as stevem mentioned, Sick Trees.
This will be the place to share information pertaining to questions on trees and their problems, as well as any other forest plant life. 

Thanks for the support! 

Stephen Wiley:
Kirk,

Probably should title it "Plant Physiology / Pathology -

I have been a moderator on other sites although not forestry related.

Since I started this .....I will volunteer to moderate.

BTW if anyone wants to give a a quick answer to the fella on the other site.  His leaves have 'tar spots' which does not seriously impact the plant.

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
Sounds like a road crew got carried away. ;D

Stephen Wiley:
"roadside disposal"

other possibility..............roofing crew ;D

Just so we don't totally kidnap this thread; the botanical name is: Rhytisma acerinum this fungi is not tolerant of pollution like many lichens.  So have him pollute his place  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
Geeeeeeeeeeeee, my moderator role, sure came and went fast.  At least the new one is from the Left Coast as well. :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version