alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Site help and suggestions. > Tell us what you think that can help.

Slow page loading

(1/10) > >>

Stephen Wiley:
Pages seem to be loading extremely slow this am.

Anyone else having the same experience?

Returning (back) to former page is fine; just waiting for loading of new page ???

Kirk Allen:
What type of connection do you have?  I am on dial up and although its slow for me, it seems to be the same has it has been. 

Sometimes clearing your cookies can help, depending on how you have them set up on page visits. 

Stevem:
Slow here too and I'm on DSL.  Search finds the page with google ads displayed and then takes for ever to load the rest. Happens every time I open front page and then when I try and open "next" page or go back to previous page.  No indication of any activity with a turning globe, or active download over modem.  Almost like a pause (count ten) and then loads fine.   

Carl Middleton:
same here I got DSL too thought it was my pc almost took a hammer to it >:(

Stevem:
Something happened and it's fast now! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version