alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Forestry, Logging and Building > Plant Physiology-Pathology

HACKBERRY giant

(1/5) > >>

mike p:
hay kirk did you ever find out if that giant hackberry you got down in the hollor was the bigest in the state

Kirk Allen:
Thanks to our Governor Blago the state foresters do not have any budget money to even thing about documenting any champion trees.  I know from the measurments I gave them it will be the new state Champion but until he comes out it sits idle in the woods :(

mike p:
well  its bad if there so broke they cant afford the gas to drive out & wright it up

Kirk Allen:
The cut our state foresters down to 9 people for the whole state.  Ours has to cover 9 counties and there monthly budget doesnt even have enough in it for fuel to drive three of the counties :o

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
I could be mistaken, but I think our service foresters have been cut to 6 for the whole state.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version