alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

General Category > General Discussion

Oregon Logging Conference

(1/3) > >>

Stevem:
The Oregon Logging Conference is going to take place in Eugene, Oregon from 21 - 23 Feb.  This will be their 70th year of the event. It's a big equipment show.

http://www.oregonloggingconference.com/

I plan on attending but not sure which day.

Stevem

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
If I ever get rid of this snow, I might get to cut some lumber around here.  I might get to attend as well, but not demoing a mill or selling Logrite tools.  It is just not is the financial cards, at $700 for three days and only selling on Peavy. 

Kirk Allen:
I would take the snow over all this rain. I might be able to put floats on my mill and make a fishing vesal out of it if this keeps up. 

So much rain I cant use the computer at the house.  The phone boxes are under water and the lines are dead >:(  Had to come downt to the Fire Station to use the computer there.

DaveK:
Does anyone know if mobile dimension and mighty mite will have displays at the conference?  I'd really like to see the two mills in action.

Kirk Allen:
Welcome to the site Dave. 

I dont know if they will be or not but having had the opportunity to run each of them I would have to say I dont think you could go wrong with either one. 

If think for me it would come down to support for the mill. Not sure about either since I dont have one but I know Frank has praised the MD support regulary. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version