alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

The wood shop > Tool Reviews

Woodmaster planner molder 725

(1/1)

redbeard:
I have been wanting to get a planner molder for some time now, I believe i'am sold on the woodmaster it has ability to do everything i need to do and i like the idea of 3 sided plannig molding for flooring and tounge n groove.I really like the spiral head and the machine is a 4 in one type gang saw,sander,molder and planner.Anyone have experiences with this machine?

mike p:
i get the sales add all the time but no experence

redbeard:
I wonder how well the spiral heads do on semi dry lumber,my Grizzley 20" with knives works alright but always adjusting the feed rollers either they get gumbed up or slick with moisture.What I also like about the Woodmaster is the capability to make Log siding.

joasis:
I have the 18 inch planer, and it is great....can't say how the molding attachments work as I have never used them.

Carl Middleton:
I've got the 12" model Had to make an oak sled to bolt it to It worked well but danced all over the floor :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version