alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Forestry, Logging and Building > Timber Harvest Equipment

Peavey or cant hook.....where?

(1/2) > >>

SDB777:
Been trying to buy local, you know...support the small business guy, but I've run into the typical "We don't stock them", "Your the first person to ask for one of those in five years", or even "Shipping them here will kill you".

So where do you(you that use them) get your peaveys or even cant hook tools from?  Guess I could scrounge around the 'net all day and find a dealer.  But the few I've looked at don't seem to have any feedback(I'm a big feedback kind of person to see what kind of service I'll be ending up with)!

Scott (you want what...t'was my favorite) B

ChuckinVa:
I bought one of each from Northern Tool . I used them last week end and they worked well. Based on reviews from the site I took a large file and sharpened the points on the hooks so they would grab better. If I had a grinder I would have used that. I bought the wood handle versions.
CHUCK

Kirk Allen:
Life time warranty and you wont get a better tool or service!  Ask for Tammy or Kevin and tell them the forum sent you!

http://www.logrite.com/

I wont do business with Northern tool anymore as they have done nothing but knock off other peoples ideas and farmed it out to China to make and they are not near as good as the real deal.  If you take the Norther Tool look-a-like cant hook and compare it to the Log Rite cant hook you will know right off the bat the real deal is made right here in the US!

Frank Pender - AKA "Tail Gunner":
Or, me.  I am a distrubutor and I can have one sent direct from the factory in Conn., with no problem. ;D

Carl Middleton:
I've got the maga cant hook and I'll tell ya when you get into the big logs you'll need it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version