alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description alt image description

Author Topic: I'm famous  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Stevem

• Old Timers Club
I'm famous
« on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:13 AM »
Did a trade show In Stayton, Oregon and the local paper stopped by and took pictures.  The story is a little off but close enough to make me sound good.  I cut the free trees from the city and gave the sawn wood back to the city for benches in a new park and the school for their wood program. 

Me and my mill are the last two pictures in the gallery.  Neighbor said he saw the pictures and I've gotten one call from the article, " Can you cut some 6" and 8" logs for me that are 2' long?"  No, but thank you for thinking of me!

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=J0&Dato=20110305&Kategori=STAYTON&Lopenr=103050802&Ref=PH
Stevem
Because you can doesn't mean you should!

Offline Carl Middleton

• Senior Contributor
    • www.bktimbermill.com
Re: I'm famous
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 04:58:05 AM »
Cool. The next mill I get will be a lucas dedicated slab er. I get 5 or 6 calls a year to mill wide slabs but cant do with the woodmizer.